Sir Thrift-A-Lot ♥


Saturday, August 31, 2013

Thriftasaurus

Thriftasaurus


I didn't get out much this week. 50% off sale weeks keep me home, plus the boyfriend was off a couple days & I only get to see him 2-3 days a week so we had dinner at home, I'm not too good with the heat, so that's kept me indoors, too. A couple quality finds to show off this week that I'm really proud of. What do you think? 


I welcome a new pink daisy piece of Pyrex into my home. Now I have 3. I just need to get my hands on a space saver - my favourite size of Pyrex. I like the fact that I can ship stuff to my cousins house in Ohio. I got two pink fridgies, shipping included, mint condition for the same price that they were charging for one, not in mint condition in an antique market. My Jadeite bowl is awaiting my arrive for just over $10 shipping included, came from the next major city over. I've decided that the 401's are perfect size. We'll be dumping our Ikea bowls in exchange for 4 matching 401's.


1986 Transformers TV tray in the same thrift I picked up the Transformers flat sheet a couple weeks ago. Funny how that works. 


I also picked up this new used vintage printed linens, made in Hungary. There is one in green & one in red. They are all about liquor. 





14 comments:

  1. Nice pink Daisy pyrex, my favorite to find. Always appreciate you hosting Thriftasaurus.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Pink Daisies are so beautiful -- the only ones I've ever seen in a thrift store were badly dishwasher damaged.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to find pink pyrex.. never even seen it in NZ! Transformers tray is excellent!! My boys would have major bust-ups over that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would kill to find pink daisy Pyrex! So cutte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love to find pink pyrex! I actually picked up a pink daisy divided covered casserole last week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Pyrex bowls are so pretty!
    I tried to link up, but it's not showing up. Here's the link:
    http://craycrayforebay.blogspot.com/2013/08/whats-in-store.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. As usual I'm green with envy the pink daisy pattern Pyrex is great.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for your Pink Daisy score!!! I love that pattern even though pink isn't my color.
    The liquor towel is cool too. Something about booze themed items always makes me smile.
    I hope it cools down for you soon! Dang heat, makes one all sweaty and sticky feeling...
    o_0

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to stop looking at your Pyrex finds. It only makes me want to buy more...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the space saver - you're not getting your hands on it! You probably wouldn't want it, it's a bit faded - I use it though!!

    Good luck in finding one!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your pink collection! You should be proud indeed. Those "all about liquor" tea towels are look great too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. a hungarian linen all about spirits - interesting :) never come across it before

    ReplyDelete
  13. As much as I love Ikea, Pyrex is insanely better

    ReplyDelete