Sir Thrift-A-Lot ♥


Sunday, March 9, 2014

Thriftasaurus

Thriftasaurus.


Hi thrifters!

Aside from this kneehugger, which was an eBay purchase that I had shipped to my dads house & picked up when I was in Michigan, I don't have anything to share. My thrift store finds were miniscule - some vintage wrapping paper & about 4 vintage greeting cards. Pretty disappointing week. Anyways, this particular kneehugger is my favourite kneehugger aside from the Kamar devil kneehugger. Don't you love the look on this guys face? 


I hope everybody fared better than I did this week! Can't wait to see what you've all picked up on your second hand journeys. Link up below with the inLinkz linkup with your latest blog post of second hand finds. 

::linking up with::
A Living Space.

Thrift on



   

11 comments:

  1. That is quite the look on his face if I found him I would have to get him. Nice find.
    Have a great week.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he's up to some mischief, for sure. Have a good week - Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah - he reminds me that I need to go through the stuff you emailed me about! I'm on spring break from classes this week, so I should get to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, great kneehugger! I like all the different faces on those guys! Sorry it was a slow week for you--I have a feeling this one is gonna be a lot better! Thanks for the party!

    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little kneehugger KNOWS something lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That knee hugger looks menacing. So naturally, I love it!
    <3 Jackie @ Let's Go Thrifting

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's unique, that's for sure!!

    Another week - bought nothing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You find the coolest kneehuggers.....first the devils and now this evil little guy? LOVE him!!

    ~Erica

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never seen a devilish knee hugger before. I would sleep with one eye open from now on. BTW, Love your header!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! He looks positively devilish! Love him!

    ReplyDelete